Appeals from applicants
In accordance with subparagraph 1.1 of paragraph 1 of the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of October 15, 2007 No. 498 "On additional measures for dealing with citizens and legal entities" appeals (proposals, applications, complaints) of citizens, including individual entrepreneurs, as well as legal entities, irrespective of which state body or other organization they have entered, are initially subject to review on the merits in accordance with their competence:
- in local executive and administrative bodies, subordinate organizations, territorial subdivisions (bodies) and organizations subordinate to or forming part of (system) republican government bodies and state organizations subordinate to the Government, other state bodies, other organizations that carry out their activities and located within the administrative-territorial unit in the territory of which the issues articulated in the appeals arose; & nbsp;
- in other state bodies, other organizations, if the issues stated in the appeals are within the exclusive competence of these bodies or organizations.
- For the purpose of prompt consideration of applications, incoming questions that arise on the territory of institutions of preschool, general secondary, special and vocational education, additional education for children and youth, and educational institutions that implement educational programs, they should first be sent to the education department of the regional executive committees and Education Committee of the Minsk City Executive Committee on territorial belonging. Appeals containing questions that have arisen on the territory of institutions of secondary specialized and higher education, as well as institutions and organizations subordinate to the Ministry, should initially be sent to these educational institutions.
- The appeals sent to the Ministry of Education should contain information on the results of their previous consideration by the organizations subordinate to the Ministry with the attachment (if any) of documents confirming this information.
- In case of receipt of an appeal to the Ministry of Education that was not considered earlier in the procedure established by subparagraph 1.1 of paragraph 1 of the Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of October 15, 2007 No. 498 "On additional measures for dealing with citizens and legal entities", within five business days, the appeal is sent for consideration to the organization in accordance with the competence with notification of the author of the appeal.